Re: [Question #171747]: rc3 appears to have broken command line parameter passing ability

Al Alder gave more information on the question:
Here is how I call the script from perl:
  my $Dir = '/Applications/CC-Video.app/Contents/MacOS/Bin' ;
  system ("/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh -r
$Dir/v-capture.sikuli —args
  $name $day> /tmp/Capture 2>&1" ) ;

Here is what I get when I do a print sys.argv:
  ['/Applications/CC-Video.app/Contents/MacOS/Bin/v-capture.sikuli/',
'\u2014args', '2011.09.20-Homer', 'Sunday']

What is out of place is the '\u2014args'

Hope this helps.

--
Later,

Al Alder