Re: [Question #171813]: Image detection inconsistency between RC2 and RC3

Ruoxing Hu posted a new comment:
Thank you for your quick response!
Actually I did several tests and found out that the problem is not unable to recognize images, quite opposite, it's recognizing more images that shouldn't be recognized according to the preview. For example, when I set the similarity of a button to 0.5 and it should be the only image that could be identified on the screen. But when I run the test to click this button, the mouse clicks another location on the screen instead. So it's hard to provide examples because each individual image can be correctly identified.
After all, this is just a minor issue that happened in 1% of my scripts. So I already made proper modifications and solved the problem. We can just wait and see if other users also have the same problem.