Re: [Question #172755]: Can't access main menu of application under test (Mac)

Terence Cooper gave more information on the question:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 1:45 AM, RaiMan <
question172755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your question #172755 on Sikuli changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/172755

> RaiMan requested more information:
> What Mac version?

Mac OS X 10.6.8
3.4Ghz i7, 8GB

> What Sikuli version?

Sikuli X-1.0rc3 (r905)

> What is the app to be focused?

The app to be focused is not known to 3rd parties.  Its a java app. In the
dock it appears as  "txdev"

> What happened, when running from command line?

When I enter the following at the command line:
 > open -g /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh
/Users/:terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli
I get an xcode window pop up showing the contents of sikuli-ide.sh:
#!/bin/sh
DIR=`dirname $0`
cd $DIR
./Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub $@

The first few lines of my Sikuli script are:

TxDev = App.focus("txdev")
if not TxDev.window():
    print "\nNO TXDEV\n"
    exit()