Re: [Question #172755]: Can't access main menu of application under test (Mac)

Terence Cooper gave more information on the question:
 > open -g -a /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app
/Users/terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli

 - opens the ide in the background as desired but the script doesn't
run.

Trying to run the script with -r (same results for --run):

 > open -g -a /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app '-r /Users/terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli'
open: invalid option -- r

 > open -g -a /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app '/Users/terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli -r'
The file /Users/terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli -r does not exist.

 > open -g -a /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app
/Users/terence.cooper/Documents/siku_1.sikuli --args -r

pop up dialog with message:  Cannot launch Java application  Uncaught exception in main method:
java.lang.NullPointerException

These are just a few of the many variations I've tried!  Please advise!