Re: [Question #153455]: Sikuli Running on Hudson --- some things to do

Robert Batusek posted a new comment:
Hello,

I have the same problem and I was not able to solve it even by setting
the jenkins service interactive. Our setup:

Our hudson/jenkins installation is not a physical machine, but a virtual
machine running somewhere. The only way to log in is via a remote
desktop. If I set the jenkins service interactive, it informs the remote
desktop session that it has something to display on screen. If I click
on it and watch the jenkins screen the whole time, the Sikuli tests run
curretly. But if I close the remote desktop session to jenkins or even
cover it by another window, our Sikuli script stops recognizing images,
probably because they disappeared from the screen.

I wanted to ask Adam: how is your Hudson installation - is it a physical
machine with a screen attached to it with a user still logged in?

Or do you have any other ideas, how this could be solved?