Re: [Question #174609]: X-1.0rc3: IDE: Indentation issue with rc2 script --- set tab-width in Preferences

Parva Thakkar posted a new comment:
Well, actually I made a video out of my problem and before I upload onto
youtube and post it here, you posted a second answer.

Yes, now if I set tab width to 2 as you said, the visual indentation
looks completely wrong. I have explained it in the video I described.

It's here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhBINSiw3rM

When tab width is set to 2, the script looks like -

if (x == 1):
 xyz
    abc

that looks completely  odd but works fine.

I'll wait for you to one more reply after you watch video, and see what
your thoughts are. And then I would close this thread immediately. We
don't want some issue to be open if that already has been taken care in
next version as you described.