Re: [Question #175301]: How to select the target region in the screen shot

santosh is still having a problem:
Pavan,
let me explain in detail.i am not using Sikuli IDE for capturing the images.
i am directly importing the Sikuli package in eclipse for my Java code .
 in the above code that i got from google i see they have specifed the image
for click method.
Now my doubt since i am not using sikuli IDE how can i specify the target
region.OR whether i need to take the images from Sikuli and then specify the
path in my java code.

so please explain how to do this.

/santosh

--