Re: [Question #175301]: How to select the target region in the screen shot

Parva Thakkar proposed the following answer:
I don't claim I understood question very well and thus answering this
question correctly, but in Sikuli, region is set by clicking Create
Region button on the top of the IDE apart from creating manually. Refer
this -

http://sikuli.org/docx/region.html#creating-a-region-setting-and-
getting-attributes

this link has all the information about region in sikuli.