Re: [Question #173899]: Robot Framework Problem

Peter Kim gave more information on the question:
I am new to Robot Framework. It seems there was a problem with the
syntax in the test data file called some-text.txt. Library and the
Sikuli module needed to be separated by two or more spaces but I had it
separated by one space. After fixing it, I have a different error
message. I will read the Robot Framework user manual.

C:\rfw>runrfw some-text.txt

C:\rfw>set work=c:\rfw\

C:\rfw>set rfwj=c:\rfw\robotframework-2.6.3.jar

C:\rfw>set sikj=c:\W7\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar

C:\rfw>set CLASSPATH=c:\rfw\robotframework-2.6.3.jar;c:\W7\Sikuli X\sikuli-scrip
t.jar

C:\rfw>set JYTHONPATH=c:\rfw\sik_module.sikuli;c:\rfw\robotframework-2.6.3.jar\L
ib;c:\W7\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib

C:\rfw>java org.robotframework.RobotFramework some-text.txt
Some-Text
Sikuli Test Script [Documentation] Script test                        | FAIL |
No keyword with name 'Log calling function from Sikuli script' found.
Some-Text                                                             | FAIL |
1 critical test, 0 passed, 1 failed
1 test total, 0 passed, 1 failed
Output:  C:\rfw\output.xml
Log:     C:\rfw\log.html