Re: [Question #176537]: Organizing Sikuli scripts, that represent tests

dinev confirmed that the question is solved:
The problem for me is that each sikuli test has his own images in his
own folder. The images actually represent a UI Map of the
application/System under test. And there should be a way to organize the
images at one common place for all tests.

The ideal case for me is to have an img folder on the level of the
.sikuli folder and all tests to reference this folder while working with
them in IDE.

I know it can be done just with python but I really like ide for
creating/debuging/maintenance of tests :-)