[Question #177095]: Not able to launch Sikuli-IDE on windows 7 , 32 bit

Hi,

I install Sikuli RC3 and initially it was working fine , IDE was getting launched without any issue but suddenly it has stopped working , I reinstall the product but I am still not able to launch the IDE but if I install RC2 IDE it works well.

I don't get any kind of error message only process gets shown in the task manager.

Kindly help