[Question #177227]: Sikuli IDE support open python

Hi all,

   Sikuli IDE is very cool, it gives us an intuitive impression on the images we chosen, however, when I'm taking more modular structure of the project, and want to move each suit  of images into different resource folders, and replacing the raw resource string with CONSTANT var in one python file, I found that Sikuli IDE can't open the .py file, so it's inconvenience to edit the captured images.