Re: [Question #136108]: [HowTo] Running Sikuli on Remote Desktop Connection

Min-cheng HUANG posted a new comment:
Hi all,

Currently, I am facing the same problem...

I am using Java to start an Amazon EC2 instance (WIN2008 server). So,
when the EC2 instance starts, it will run the scripts to run the testing
and close the instance after finishing the task.

However, this will be successful only when I use remote desktop
connection to log on that machine. Otherwise, the sikuli will fail.
(Raiman pointed out this issue pretty precisely.)

Just wondering any other good solution to solve this solution, or I need
to use VNC to connect every instance I start...

Any idea is appreciated~ Thanks.