Re: [Question #177314]: My Unit Test is not running, how can I troubleshoot the problem?

RaiMan requested more information:
--- need something else
definitely no. X-1.0rc3 installed and running normally is sufficient

--- script is correct
and runs as expected in my IDE's unit test view

so something else must be the problem.

What system? what Java?

Is Sikuli installed normally and does the IDE run in normal mode without
problems?

Did you make any modifications to the .bat scripts coming with Sikuli?

make the following test in normal IDE run mode with your script:
add the following lines to the end of the script:

setUp(None)
tearDown(None)
testA(None)
testB(None)

do not save it and run it normally with IDE's run button.
You should get your printouts and finally an assertion exception.

How does the path look like, where you save your scripts?