Re: [Question #177314]: My Unit Test is not running, how can I troubleshoot the problem?

Stefan Baramov gave more information on the question:
As regular script, it runs fine. As Unit Test, it  does not run at all.

=== System ===
Kernel version:            Windows 7 Enterprise, Multiprocessor Free
Product type:              Professional
Product version:           6.1
Service pack:              0
Kernel build number:       7600
Processor speed:           2.5 GHz
Processor type:            Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8700  @

=== JRE ==
java version "1.6.0_29"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.4-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

== Sikuli ==
Installed in  C:\Development\SikuliX

Note, this is a 64 bit OS and the JVM is 32 bit. The Sikuli IDE is
version X-1.0rc3 (r905) . I use the Sikuli-IDE.exe to start the IDE. The
same problem occurs if I use the command line or the latest build from
Hundson.