[Question #177537]: Is there any way to automatically highlight image

I would like click, type, wait and other commands to highlight somehow the image that is used(if exists). It is very good for tracing what the scripts is doing especially if you have longer test suites?
I know there is a .highlight method for regions but I would like some general approach for all commands that can be switched on and off globally

Thanks