Re: [Question #177314]: My Unit Test is not running, how can I troubleshoot the problem?

RaiMan requested more information:
--1 as stated on the download page: on a 64Bit system the Sikuli-
IDE-w.bat should be used to run the IDE. Do not use the exe on Win
64Bit.

--2 Sikuli is not installed in the default location on Win 64Bit, which
is c:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X. Are you sure, that all needed
environment settings are correct?

--3 any fragments of a previous rc2 install on the system?

Not answered yet: path were you save your scripts?