Re: [Question #176949]: Help to make a bot

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Uuups, many lines of code, that hide the logic behind it.

as far as I understand, this is the basic structure:

while True:
     next_box = something_to_do()
     if not next_box: break # this will end the loop
     if message_you_are_full():
           go_to_bank_and_come_back()
     farm_next_box(next_box)

to make this clean, compact and manageable we use functions:
(which is called modular programming)

(these functions have to be put at the beginning of the script before
the while)

def something_to_do():
    pass
    # return the next box to work on
    # your C and 1 ... 10
    # else return None, which ends the whole process

def message_you_are_full():
    pass
    # check for message
    # return True if there