Re: [Question #176949]: Help to make a bot

maestroarte posted a new comment:
Rai! I find the good indentation for while! :) thanks
But, the program farm only one box of corn, cause i am afraid to be in wrong if I continue...
If I join you the program A (the first program who farm only one corn) and the program B (the pictures of the other box of corn to farm), can you, please, because you are an expert and you make no mistakes ^^', continue my initial code, and insert in the program A, the program B without indentation error? ^^' (i'll tell you where you have to put it^^')
And, I have also and other question for you ^^' This is my program!:

click(A)       // A is the Dofus Icon on my desktop
while not exists(B):      // B is a green message that told that you can't farm corn because you are full
                 if exists(C):   // C is one bow of the corn in a map (we call the map Z)
	                click(C)
	                sleep(13) // we wait the time that the farmer fam the box ^^'
else:
              if exists(B): // If the message appear, my avatar have to go in the bank
                 click(D)          //He follow the road that i told him to do ^^'
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(E)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(F)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(G )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(H)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(I)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(J)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(K)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(L)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(M)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(N)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(O)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(P)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(Q)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(R)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(S)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(T)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(U)
                 wait( ,20)
                 click(V)          // My avatar arrive in the bank
                 dragDrop( ,  ) // He take the corn, and he put it in the bank
                 click( )             // Now he return at map Z
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( )
                 wait( ,20)
                 click( ) // He is in map Z
                 find(X) // X is the tchatbox
                 click(X)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER) //My avatar have to talk alone 6 times , for make diseappear the green initial message
                 sleep(3)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER)
                 sleep(3)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER)
                 sleep(3)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER)
                 sleep(3)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER)
                 sleep(3)
                 type("c'est long" + Key.ENTER)
                 sleep(3)

Now my question: After that my avatar talk alone, he have to restart the programm (he have to restart to farm corn)
Does I have to rewrite the same code behind this code? Or there is some function in Sikuli who can do this sort of thing?
Now, i telle you where, if you accept, you have to put the other box of corn
we suppose that we have 10 boxes of corn who are name 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, I have to put this things just like this:

click(A)
while not exists(B):
                 if exists(C):
	                click(C)
	                sleep(13)
                 if exists(1):
	                click(1)
	                sleep(13)
                 if exists(2):
	                click(2)
	                sleep(13)     // and so on, and so on (i will send you the patterns 1 at 10, do you accept to help me? ^^')

Thanks a lot! :)