Re: [Question #177997]: IDE: Not used images are purged when saving script --- solution

Jiang Yangdong posted a new comment:
i've read you replies, and i just test my codes i sent you again, after reboot my PC, it ran OK. But with same code, it ran fail yesterday.
it troubles me a lot now.

can i keep this Question in open status and watch it for some time?
in one or two weeks, if it not present again, i'll close the Question.

thank you very much for your patient replies.