[Question #178870]: How to connect to oracle database in sikuli?

I want to get some values from database. For this purpose I have installed cx_Oracle module. During the installtion I gave the path with the installed python directory on my machine. I was able to import this module in python IDE & get the values from the database. Later I install cx_Oracle module during which i gave the path to the installed sikuli.But I am not able to import the module in sikuli. Can you please give a solution on this?