Re: [Question #178983]: more than one match for the screeen shot

I guess everyone here and in similar boards are "looking forward for an
immediate reply"  .... LOL

So no need to mention this ....

>From me those people get the most immediate responses, that give me the impression
- that they have already looked into the docs for advices and examples
- checked the FAQs here for any match
- talk about what they have already tried and may be post some code snippet

Some hints for your case:
- restricting the search region might help
- have a look into findAll()