[Question #179000]: How to I type numpad decimal key

While playing with key constants, I am unable to figure how to press the decimal key on the numpad.

The constants listed in documentation for numpad, do not have DECIMAL, and instead have Key.SEPARATOR. Initially I thought SEPARATOR is the one to use. But DECIMAL and SEPARATOR virtual key codes, as per Java documentation are different (108 and 110 respectively)

I have tried the following:
keyDown(Key.SEPARATOR); keyUp(Key.SEPARATOR)
and
type(Key.SEPARATOR)

and Key.DECIMAL is obviously invalid Key constant