[Question #179047]: how to copy Message tab data into file

I am new to this software and trying to find out the best way of confirming test results in a separate file i.e. actions I execute via automated scripts, I currently print the text and see it show up in the messages but now sure how this can be copied to a separate file or email.

2) I have default setting of Sikuli not sure how I can improve its response when it does not find its itended dialog. for e.g. If I try to type("t" KEY_ALT) to show tools menu of our app but if for some reason this doesnt happen Sikuli never respond the failure and I have to terminate execution to stop. I have simple script with click and wait commands including some short cuts as above.

Thank you in advance for helping me in above...