[Question #179061]: TextRecognizer Crashed in JRuby When Loaded

When loading org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer in JRuby, a crash occurs leading to the ResourceExtractor use in TextRecognizer.init. It seems to be having trouble opening the resource files in the jar at cl.getResourceAsStream(path + "/filelist.txt");. Which seems to pass a null pointer to ResourceExtractor.writeFileList.

>From Java I am not having this problem. It only occurs when the class is loaded via JRuby. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,
Kurz