Re: [Question #179273]: Mac OS X: Sikuli-IDE.app not in /Applications - how to use sikuli-script.jar with the native library modules?

Description changed to:
**** solution

If for some reason you do not have Sikuli-IDE.app in the folder /Applications, but want to use sikuli-script.jar:
-- put sikuli-script.jar into some folder (e.g. mysikuli)
-- copy all files (native modules) from Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Frameworks into a folder called libs inside the folder mysikuli, where you have put sikuli-script.jar.
-- go to the folder mysikuli and use the command
java -jar sikuli-script.jar absolute-path-to-myscript.sikuli
you might pck this in a shell script, add parameters for java and/or your script as needed.

If you don't do that, Sikuli will look for the modules in the default
location /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Framework and will fail,
since they cannot be found there in this scenario.

So, for reasons beyond my control, I am unable to place packages in
/Applications. Without Sikuli.app in this dir, all of my sikuli-script
.jar-based scripts are unable to find the required dependencies
(*.dylib). Can I manually specify a location of the Frameworks in
Sikuli.app?

Here's (part of) the output I get:

[error] Can't run this Sikuli script: scripts/example.sm
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Users/***/jenkins_sandbox/sikuli/jenkins-demo/lib/sikuli-script.jar/Lib/sikuli/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
  File "/Users/***/jenkins_sandbox/sikuli/jenkins-demo/lib/sikuli-script.jar/Lib/sikuli/Sikuli.py", line 22, in <module>
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /private/var/folders/h1/1x2zfc010tvf1b16p8y260hc0000gn/T/tmplib/libVisionProxy.jnilib:  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libopencv_core.2.2.dylib   Referenced from: /private/var/folders/h1/1x2zfc010tvf1b16p8y260hc0000gn/T/tmplib/libVisionProxy.jnilib   Reason: image not found