[Question #179989]: App.open failed

Hi All,

I have a problem opening /focussing an application. The app concerns is Omnis Studio 5.0.1. This is a programming application (see http://www.omnis.net). I can open or get focus on any other application just fine. Only this one is a problem. Below the code I use.

MyApp = App("Omnis Studio 5.0.1")
MyApp.open()

The error message I get:

[log] App.open Omnis Studio 5.0.1(0)
[log] openApp: "Omnis Studio 5.0.1"
[error] App.open failed: Omnis Studio 5.0.1 not found

I use a Mac OSX 10.6.8. The application is installed in /Applications and is named: Omnis Studio 5.0.1.app. If I look in the activity monitor I see a process named Omnis and via ps aux I grep Omnis I see:
Henk     16863   1,3  1,7   733808  71088   ??  S     3:17pm   0:15.26 /Applications/Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT.app/Contents/MacOS/Omnis -psn_0_778430

What am I doing wrong and at what is Sikuli looking for at Mac?