[Question #180945]: region coordinates after restart picture

Hi,

I have a question and I am not sure if this behaviour is supposed to happen. If I restrict the search area to a region with the parametres

searchregion = Region (x,y,width,height)

and save the script close Sikuli and restart it all coordinates are gone and I have a picture instead. This should not happen because I don't know the coordinates and have to find them again - every time. There should be no picture of the current screen but the coordinates I assigned before.

best, KZ