Re: [Question #173899]: Robot Framework Problem

Ben Turner posted a new comment:
Just spent an evening wrestling with this on Windows 7 using that latest
(v2.6.3) robot framework.

In the end, I got all the errors above, and fixed them with the .cmd
file supplied by RaiMan. But being stubborn, I wanted to get the batch
file sorted out rather than need to send ENV variables, so I distilled
the .cmd file down and got the following batch file working - it's
almost the same as everything posted above, in fact I'm scared to look
for differences as this now WORKS, but I think it's the python path
having RobotFramework Lib in it, and a few native windows slashes too :

@echo off

set sikuli_jar=C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar

java -cp "robotframework-2.6.3.jar;%sikuli_jar%" ^
     -Dpython.path="robotframework-2.6.3.jar\Lib;%sikuli_jar%\Lib" ^
     org.robotframework.RobotFramework ^
     --pythonpath=calc.sikuli ^
     --outputdir=results ^
     --loglevel=TRACE ^
	 %*

Note that the calc.sikuli can go into the -Dpython.path too - not sure it matters which. It might do when I start on multiple sikuli files in one larger test, but we'll get to that later...