Re: [Question #180715]: Problem in running sikuli script in another Image

Prateek Sahu gave more information on the question:
Hello Raimund,
Thanks for you assistance...

As I am working in a team so I need to run my scripts on different machines or my script can be resued by another team memeber...
In your prevoius reply you said about System Environment and Graphics Setting...
Could you please suggest what are all parameters i should consider in System Environment and Graphics Settings.

As sikuli is new for me please suggest what will be the best approach