Re: [Question #180715]: Problem in running sikuli script in another Image

Sorry, might not have been clear enough.

Comparing the 2 pictures you sent me on the pixel level showed up, that
these pictures where very different in many aspects (icon and font). As
I understand, these where captures from a webpage, that was displayed in
2 different browsers on 2 different systems.

So you have to find out, what is the reason for that. What this might
be, I cannot tell from here. Might be a rendering problem in the
browser, might be a problem of the web app (automatic resize), ...?

All these I packed under the headline "System Environment and Graphics
Settings", which might have been misleading. But this has nothing to do
with Sikuli itself, it is how the images and fonts are rendered to the
screen/app window.