[Question #182341]: Navigating to text using Sikuli in Eclipse

I'm automating a program that runs in a terminal window. I would like to navigate to a specific account number on the screen and perform an action on it. I've managed to determine that the account number exists in the screen, however, I'm struggling to navigate to that specific account after I find it.

Finding the account:

textCapture = ms.getScreen().text();
query = "SELECT maccno FROM agreement";

con = Login.getConnection();
st = con.createStatement();
rs = st.executeQuery(query);
rs.next();

if (textCapture.contains(rs.getString(1))){
	System.out.println("Text found :)");
}else{
	System.out.println("Damn!");
}