Re: [Question #182341]: Navigating to text using Sikuli in Eclipse

RaiMan requested more information:
The only Sikuli statement I can see:
textCapture = ms.getScreen().text();

So i guess, that ms is a region object, that has been evaluated before
somehow.

So already just
String textCapture = ms.text();

should do the job of extracting the text from ms using Sikuli's OCR
feature.

But before going on with it, it should be checked by e.g.

System.out.println(textCapture)

to be sure, the OCR feature works as expected (see bug 710586).

*** you say: I'm struggling to navigate to that specific account after I find it.
It is not clear, what you mean by that.