[Question #182695]: How can I disable the Cordinates log in SIKULI

I am running a GUI Test on my machine. It generates successfully the logs for the test also.
I compare this log file using file comparison with a golden set copy that i have created for this test using SIKULI.

the file comparison always fail . Reason is the logging method also logs the click coordinates, which is different on every run.

My question is how can i disable the coordinates log from the logging method.

Current log  displays
Start of RTI Police index build script
[log] CLICK on (28,1027)
[log] CLICK on (290,683)
[log] TYPE "C:\Program Files\WhamTech\bin\EIQ_RTI.exe"

I want it

Start of RTI Police index build script
[log] TYPE "C:\Program Files\WhamTech\bin\EIQ_RTI.exe"

Can some one explain me how to do it?

Thanks