[Question #182699]: Can the screen's location of text input cursor be found?

I played with Sikuli a bit six months ago on Ubuntu 10.04 and really didn't do much with it. Now I'm wondering if it could be used to find the location of the current active text input cursor on the screen.  Basically I want have a box of relevant suggestions following in close proximity to the text being entered in any application. Is there a way of Sikuli finding the coordinates of a text input cursor?

Rick