Re: [Question #183049]: Java heap space memory errors on MacOS X 10.6.8

David Blankinship confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan, thanks for the help on this issue.  Using your advice and some
guidance from a developer in our group, I managed to figure out that the
Ant-based architecture that we are using to run our tests requires that
the ANT_OPTS environment variable be set.  Apparently, the Sikuli Java
API runs within the same Java VM as Ant and therefore uses Ant's VM
memory.  I referred to the following page:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/running.html#envvars

and ended up adding the following line to my .bashrc and .bash_profile
files to make sure that the Ant memory is set accordingly prior to the
Sikuli test script run:

export ANT_OPTS="-Xmx1024M -Xms1024M"

This solved the problem.