[Question #183325]: run sikuli app with ssh : No X11 Display

hi sikuli people !

I've build a sikuli application that is launched periodically by a python script running in the background.
This works fine on a linux box (fedora) with X (gnome).
I just had to do a little trick (press the escape key with sikuli) so that the display come back from the screensaving stuff before doing things in the X display.
This computer is at my home, I have a ssh access to it, without X forwarding, just "ssh bla@my_ip"

Now I am far away, and for some reasons, I've had needed to update a bit the python script, so I logged in by ssh, stopped the python script, updated it and try to relaunch it.

Unfortunately now the python script that I launch by ssh in a screen (the software) on the computer at my home can not launch the sikuli application, it fails with :

[info] locale: en_US
Exception in thread "main" java.awt.HeadlessException:
No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation which requires it.
        at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:173)
        at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:437)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:419)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:384)
        at javax.swing.SwingUtilities$SharedOwnerFrame.<init>(SwingUtilities.java:1758)
        at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.getSharedOwnerFrame(SwingUtilities.java:1835)
        at javax.swing.JOptionPane.getRootFrame(JOptionPane.java:1692)
        at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showOptionDialog(JOptionPane.java:864)
        at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(JOptionPane.java:668)
        at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(JOptionPane.java:639)
        at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(JOptionPane.java:610)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.errorMsg(SikuliIDE.java:97)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.runSikuli(SikuliIDE.java:807)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.main(SikuliIDE.java:884)

I do not want X forwarding, I just want the sikuli application to use the X display on the screen of the computer at my home.
Is there a way to achieve this ? I have searched a bit, but not yet found.
Thanks in advance.