[Question #183339]: Alternative mouse clicks

I'm trying to use Sikuli to do some mouse clicks in a game, Team Fortress 2.

I've discovered that it wont left mouse click within the game, and I'm guessing its because the game uses a different way of determining mouse clicks and as such sikuli wont work.

I did however think that I might be able to use Windows's MouseKeys, which uses the plus sign on the numpad as the left mouse button.

However:
keyDown(Key.ADD)
keyUp(Key.ADD)

This works in notepad and puts in the enter sign, when I press the key with my finger I get a left mouse click, but sikuli doesn't wont use it as a click.

Is what  I'm trying possible?

Thanks