Re: [Question #184000]: Please let me know how to get the log file of the sikuli?

As mentioned above: I do not recommend to "open the notepad and start
writing the log of every line in to notepad".

For this you would have a notepad window in your way, need to switch
forth and back between notepad and your app and use the mouse simulation
in both apps.

I have implemented an example for possibility one. The strings [my...]
will allow you to filter your messages from the resulting log file.

Furthermore I have streamlined you script to avoid unnecessary find
operations. The exists(img, 0) inside the loop does only one search and
does not wait 3 seconds for the image (which makes no sense in this case
;-).

It is up to you to decide about the other options depending on your
goals.