Re: [Question #177654]: Stop a loop

arezII posted a new comment:
I maybe find an other idea for the script, because i've run your script
but i've not the Chrome's skin like in your script. I've an error when i
lauch your script.

The other idea, maybe more easy, use bash's command "find" for have all
the paths for the folders who have images.

After, i used a "|" pipe and used skikuli in command line, but it don't work.
But maybe it's possible to put my path list in sikuli's script ?
Change dir = "absolute-path-to-your-imagefolder" by the list ?
How i can do this, if it's possible ?

The script would less complicated. No go and back in the floders with
conditions.