Re: [Question #184494]: I am trying to open a notepad to copy log file...Bu it is not happening.

--- I cannot see in your script,
where you have: "But for me notepad is getting opened.". So how do you manage that?

--- You never write something to the log file
to the file () that could be opened with notepad, after the script has been run. Anyway, you should have a file.close() before the end of the script, to see all the written content, when running in IDE (the file may not be closed automatically).

I cannot see any log(1, "some text") in your script, which is the only
case, something will be write to your log file.

--- After every line it should give the proper message like "the corresponding image is clicked "
Who else, than you yourself, should do that for you?
I cannot see any coding in your script, to accomplish that.