[Question #184511]: Is there another solution than "tesseract" in text recognize

I have been using Sikuli to test our mobile application, and in some scenario, I would like to use "text" instead of "image" to find object. In a lot of case, "image" performs better "text" in term of finding object.

Based on the documentation in sikuli, "tesseract" is used as OCR engine. Here, I would like to know if there is a possible to use other engine than "tesseract", even some commercial engine. Or is there enhancement will be added in new release?

Thanks in advance,
keyu ruan