[Question #184759]: Image recognition query

So here is my dilemma.

I am attempting to make an automated process for buying items for an online game. this just needs to be a very simple script and I have completed the majority of it.

here is my question:-

I want my image recognition to recognise items priced at the value of my image ( eg: the text in the image is "Total Price: 10") and for it then to recognise all items priced at 10 or any value below that....

I am a 2 day sikuli noob and have had a look for anything similar. I am thinking the MTGOBOT has something similar however that is far beyond me at the moment.

Thanks for any help/assistance which may come my way :)