Re: [Question #184730]: Create Region Button in IDE to code

Uuups, just realized a copy and paste crap ;-)

corrected part:

if rQInfo.exists(imgOpen, 0):
    print "Question still open"

Furthermore I realized, that the similarity of the two images is too high, so I had to use the Pattern feature, that allows to assure a higher similarity with the match (as shown withe last printout).

You might try to use the plain images in the exists() instead and see
what happens.

The changes are now in the download too
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42895525/dfuller_example.sikuli.zip)

I have used variables for most of the objects, to make everything more
transparent.