Re: [Question #184759]: Image recognition query

It would be much easier to me, to make any coding suggestion, if you
give me a screenshot of the relevant screen situation.

You can send all stuff (your script and some screenshots) zipped
together to my mail at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.

If you want to go on yourself:
- have a look at findAll()
- if the item screen has some regular grid layout, you may use it to calculate the item regions and check its contents
- you might try to use Region.text() to read the price of an item
- if this is not possible, you have to have images of all relevant price tags, to check which one is used with an item

Be aware: every find operation takes about 0.5 to one second (or more on
larger screens). With optimum situations (restricted regions) you might
come down to about 0.2 seconds. So analyzing a screen with many items to
check, might take a longer time, than it might be acceptable. The only
possibility to speed things up beyond that, is parallel operation: using
observe(FOREVER, background=True) or sub processing.

I guess you are using the Sikuli IDE (Python scripting).

What is your system environment?