Re: [Question #184793]: problems launching sikuli with shortcut

Description changed to:
Okay so my company is switching to 64 bit windows 7 machines. They got
me a test setup early so i can prepare for the transition. So now i have
to update my scripts to work in the new environment. i have it working
in eclipse just fine. but when i did a deployment test i had issues. The
script works in eclipse but not on my machine through the launcher. i
buid all my scripts to sit in a location on the network. i delpoy it to
my users by giving them a short cut that starts the scripts. i also
build my script at the Jython layer aka no ".sikuli" folders.

when i get to work i'll post more specifics.

%SystemRoot%/java -cp "path-to-sikuli-script.jar" org.python.utl  "path-
to-script"

the above short cut options don't seem to work anymore. i get errors.

%SystemRoot%/java -d32 -cp "path-to-sikuli-script.jar" org.python.utl
"path-to-script"

i have tryied to specify the 32bit jvm but still no luck.

anyideas how i can get this short cut arguments working?

PS: Hi raiman it's me eliteSKL... i forgot my password and so now i have new account.