Re: [Question #185153]: How to launch an application on iPhone attached with VNC viewer through sikuli

dinev proposed the following answer:
I do not know if this is possible at all. The good question here is what
will be the benefit giving the fact that via UI it is possible ... via
some "command" it may be hard to impossible.

I am questioning the need to start safari not via UI ... because if you
do let say testing of a web site this is the way users will open the
browser.

What you can do is to create functions openSafari() and implement
opening via UI commands and then use this function in all your scripts.
Again I am not sure why you need to skip UI opening of Safari...