Re: [Question #185153]: How to launch an application on iPhone attached with VNC viewer through sikuli

Bikash Upadhyaya posted a new comment:
The reason is:
We wont be knowing on which screen of the iPhone Safari icon(or any application) available.
Hence, only to launch an application need to:
1. Slide the screen
2. Check whether that image is available after performing every sliding operation
3. At last when i get the application icon
4. We have to click on it to launch the application

So, Rather following this long step if we can directly launch an
application of iPhone like what we do to launch an application [desktop]
"openApp" then it will be better.