Re: [Question #173899]: Robot Framework Problem

Sergio posted a new comment:
Hello.
I am sorry but I couldn't figure out how to solve the error on loading sikuli module (in import from sikuli *) even after reading all this thread.
I've been confused about what way (of the two described in Mike's Cognition blog) of running you are talking about: by jybot.bat or robottest.bat.
If there is any tutorial like that one in the blog, with apdated steps, could you tell me?
Or, if not, could someone gimme a little list of steps to run the calc example using Sikuli X 1.0 rc3 at Windows 7?
Thanks in advance.