Re: [Question #185414]: observe inactive tab

Anton is still having a problem:
Thanks very much for looking into this and for all great advice.

So, changed the game to use its own window. Supporting tabs I guess is
too much to ask for.

However my objective was to work in one window, and have another under
surveillance with sikuli. But since you say that: "Generally: Sikuli can
only find (and click) what is currently visible on the screen. " I feel
it can't achieve what I set out to do.

If myApp.focus() had worked, it would have interrupted me all the time.
However focus() is not working. and If I don't have the windows visible,
it never detects the Xs :( why is it not focusing/bringing to front  you
suppose?

I added 0 to exists() thank you... and I finally understood why the
extra 5 at the end works. It must be so fast that the answer to the
click is not received before it tests again. we are talking only ms. so
extra 1 at the end is enough.

I had forgot to add myApp  = none and myRegion = none at end of the loop

so for now, this works as long as I'm away from keyboard and it has the
window active. But it's not any help when I like to do other things with
the computer. Is this something that is in the roadmap for sikuli? to at
least observe without focusing ?

Not seeing any workaround, sounds like I need to search for other
solutions.. and I have no idea what that would be, since the easy event
handling of sikuli by just adding a pic like that, is amazingly easy and
just GREAT !